Reliable Car Rental
Book a car for rent in Dubai and all over the UAE at amazing rates.
Choose from Economy to Premium Car Rentals
Rentop brings incredible deals for rental cars for people residing and vacationing in the UAE. We ensure top-quality service at our car rental marketplace. Local car hire companies can register their rental vehicles’ fleets with us. Customers can easily book from budget-friendly to luxury car hire services. Grab the opportunity to rent a sedan car at an affordable rate or hire an exclusive sports car rental. Rentop provides competitive car rental rates per day, making us an ideal choice for renters.
Our Luxury Rent-a-Car Fleet
Our Mission: to Make Renting a Car Easier for You!
A rented car is an excellent option for daily use because of the minimum expenses you bear for maintenance. You may also choose a luxury car for rent for special events and occasions, whether a business meeting or a celebration. Rentop.co is a perfect marketplace where we have selected the most trustworthy and top-tier car rental companies to host their cars. We want to make our client’s car rental UAE experience unforgettable, which is why every car rental company is subjected to thorough checks for quality service assurance. Whether you want to rent a car for a day or longer, Rentop.co has got it all.
Reasons to Choose Your Car Rental UAE with Us
Our Car Rental Marketplace – Your Trusted Partner
We are providing a platform for all rental car companies in the UAE to reach out to more customers and create a digital footprint with us. Most customers want to book cars for rent online, but each rental car company doesn’t have a website or the resources to cater to these potential clients. With Rentop, car hire companies can easily list and host their fleet to get more bookings.
We have developed a user-friendly dashboard for car rental agencies that want to enlist their vehicle rentals. They can track all the orders and payments online.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Rent a Luxury Car in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the best places to sightsee and the best way to do it is by car!
Whether you are visiting or residing in the United Arab Emirates, rental cars give you the freedom and convenience you are looking for. The world-class infrastructure that Dubai has to offer can only be fully appreciated with a car. You can rent a car according to your budget, taste and needs, and even have it delivered to your address in Dubai.
How much does it cost to rent a car in Dubai?
The cost of renting a car in Dubai is around AED 40 per day, or AED 1,200 per month for a modest car in Dubai, inclusive of all expenses. This price varies depending on the length of the rental, since some providers give discounts of up to AED 33 per day for long-term rentals or leases.
Kia Picanto, Chevrolet Spark, Nissan Sunny, Toyota Yaris, Peugeot 208 and other compact vehicles have the lowest monthly rents in Dubai. Please note that the rental payment is subject to 5% VAT (Value Added Tax) under UAE law.
How to book a rental car in Dubai:
With our platform, you can easily browse live car rentals in Dubai. Select your dates then pay online via your Visa Mastercard, Amex or Apple Pay card. Delivery is often available when it suits you. That's all !
Are there any additional costs when renting a car in Dubai?
Depending on your usage, your overhead may include salik (toll), gas, and parking. Rental car delivery and collection may incur additional charges.
What is the minimum age to rent a car in Dubai?
In the United Arab Emirates, the legal age to obtain a license is 21 years or older. However, it totally depends on the car rental company you choose. Some car rental companies require customers to be at least 23 years old, while others allow customers to rent a car from the age of 20.
What are the benefits of monthly car rental?
- Much cheaper and faster than public transport
You save money since you don't have to pay the increasing prices of insurance and registration.
As enjoyable as your own car, but without the stress of maintenance.
Monthly rates are significantly lower than daily rates.
Several providers offer competitive rates and packages.
Each month you have the option to upgrade or downgrade.
Is there a reservation fee to pay to rent a car?
- Rentop.co, you book and pay the price displayed online at no additional cost.
Why do I have to pay a deposit?
- The car rental company requires a refundable security deposit, which is used to pay for RTA fines, damage to the car (if not covered by insurance), and theft of the car. As RTA/Police fine reports are sometimes delayed, payment is held for up to 25 days.
Can I rent a luxury car without a credit card?
- Yes, some car rental companies accept cash and/or debit card payments for the rental car as well as the security deposit. On the other hand, it is advisable to pay a deposit by credit card as a pre-authorization, as it is automatically released by the bank after 21 days.
Can someone other than me drive the rental car?
- As the auto insurance is in the renter's name, only the renter is authorized to drive the vehicle. However, an additional driver can be added to the policy, allowing them to drive the same vehicle. Make sure to do this before the start of the rental period, as additional charges may apply.
Can I hire a driver to drive my rental car?
- For a fixed cost of AED 80, you can have your car driven anywhere in Dubai by a safe driver. Alternatively, if you would like a car with a chauffeur service, we can arrange for your car to be driven by a professional driver; please see our chauffeur service choices. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the United Arab Emirates.
How can I find a rental car near me in Dubai?
- The most convenient approach to locating rental vehicles near you is, of course, to use Google or Google Maps. Rentop.co, on the other hand, takes your vehicle search to the next level by allowing you to explore live vehicle rental deals near you. You can further reduce offers based on store location and accessible delivery in your area. Just enter the name of your neighborhood, such as Al Quoz or Business Bay in Dubai.
Can I rent a car with a young driver's license in Dubai or United Arab Emirates?
You can definitely do it. Although most car rental companies in the United Arab Emirates prefer to rent to drivers with at least six months of driving license. You can still rent a car with a new driver's license.
Remember that insurance conditions may change for drivers whose license is less than 6 months old. For example, the insurance coverage is only 90%, which implies that in the event of an accident or damage caused by your negligence, you will not be compensated (Dubai police report required). You must pay the deductible as well as 10% of the amount indicated by the insurance company.
Please read the car rental agreement carefully before signing it and check the terms and conditions of the car rental company you are booking with.
Are you a car rental business? Join us.
Rating and Reviews
Merci a Amine, pour son SERIEUX et sa proximité, pas de soucis que des solutions, toujours a l’écoute. La prestation est top !!
Fantastic Rental Service! I had a fantastic experience renting from Rentop. The staff was friendly and helpful, making the entire process smooth and hassle-free. The vehicle I rented was clean, comfortable, and in great condition. I highly recommend rentop for their excellent service.
Recently, I had the opportunity to use the car rental service provided by Rentop in the UAE, and I must say, it was an exceptional experience from start to finish. Rentop's user-friendly website, wide range of vehicles, and excellent customer service truly set them apart from other car rental services in the region